- 3 tbsp coconut butter (manna)
- 4 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or a nut-free plant milk of your choice)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp peppermint extract
- 1/16 – ⅛ tsp spirulina powder (for color)
- 1½ cups chopped dark chocolate or chocolate chips of your choice, melted
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (optional, for easier coating)
- Blend all filling ingredients in a mini blender until the filling is completely combined.
- Place a silicone mini muffins pan on a metal tray. Divide the filling between 9 of the molds. Tap the pan on the counter to even out and flatten the filling in the molds. Place the tray in the freezer to set for 1 hour.
- When ready to coat in chocolate, take the set filling out of the freezer and carefully push the set mint cream pellets out of the mold. Place a pellet on a fork and dunk in the melted chocolate to coat. Wipe off any excess chocolate by running the fork tines over the rim of the melted chocolate dish. Set on a chilled parchment-lined tray to set. Repeat with remaining mint pellets.
- Place back in the freezer for 15 mins to fully set and enjoy! Keep leftovers frozen.