- 3-4 large russet potatoes, sliced into wedges
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tap Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- optional: fresh parsley or cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400. Cover cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place potato wedges in a large bowl with cold water and let sit for 30 minutes. Remove from cold water and pat dry. Drizzle with lemon juice and toss to coat. In a small bowl whisk together salt, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and paprika. Sprinkle potato wedges with the seasoning mixture. Toss to coat.
- Place potato wedges on prepared baking sheet with parchment paper in a single layer with skin-sides-down. Bake for 20 minutes then raise temp to 500 and bake for another 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender and golden. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley! Enjoy!