- -3/4 cup peanut butter
- -1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- -1/4 cup coconut oil melted -1/4 cup coconut flour
- -1/4 cup almond meal
- - sea salt for topping - chocolate for coating
- Combine all of the ingredients (except chocolate) in a bowl.
- Allow the mix to set in the fridge/ freezer for 20minutes approx.
- Roll the mix into 1 or 2 tbsp balls.
- If the mix starts to soften put them back in the freezer for about 5 minutes, then roll again to create a smooth round shape.
- Melt some vegan dark chocolate, coat the balls in the chocolate and top with some sea salt.
- Store in the fridge.