- Serves: 40
- 2¼ cups of all purpose flour
- ½ cup of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 1 cup of butter (2 sticks)
- 2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons of flax meal + 6 tablespoons of water), mix and set aside till thick
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1½ cup of vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine and whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, & salt.
- Beat butter, sugar, & brown sugar in a larger bowl until creamy. Then add in vanilla extract and flax egg until all combined.
- Add in flour mixture to butter mixture. Finally add in chocolate chips and mix until everything is combined.
- Drop about 1 tablespoon of cookie dough to the cookie pan (make sure to leave room as the cookies will spread out.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes.